Replace appearances Jupe No Fear Losing JobIn the holy month of Ramadan, Julia Perez will keep up appearances by wearing clothes that are closed. He even berarap changes not only in the month of Ramadan alone.

JAKARTA -CnR/OMG- In the holy month of Ramadan, Julia Perez will keep up appearances by wearing clothes that are closed. He even berarap changes not only in the month of Ramadan alone.

"My duty is consistent with comfortable clothes, and do not berarakan everywhere, comfortable feel like Muslim women. Pray just hope I can be much more closed, I'm looking for a closed fashion consultants for fashion, I can not get myself, I need the management, "Julia said when met at Jl. Tanahabang III, Central Jakarta, Sunday (08/22/2010).

Changes in appearance does not make women who familiarly called Jupe this fear of losing jobs in the entertainment world. "What aja visible from the women's section, baseball needs to be performed openly. I believe God's provision is determined what is best for me, so do not be afraid should appear closed," said Jupe. (Fiyan).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment