My grandfather was the descendant of the first Chinese who entered Indonesia football team
Everyone knows that Jennifer was loved Irfan Kurniawan Jasmin Bachdim. Everyone also knows her body bertinggi 165 cm this is a model who sometimes do not hesitate to pose sexy. But not many know that Jennifer is actually also is a grandson of Indonesia's national soccer player, and that he was good at ballet.

There are still many interesting things about Jennifer that is not publicly known. To that end, Yahoo OMG intentionally sat down with Jennifer and dig up some unique information from him, as presented below.

Tell me your dong relationship with Indonesia.
My father was an Indonesian. But my mother's native Germany, and I was born and raised in Germany. I've never lived in Indonesia, just stop by here occasionally for holidays. Now this is the sixth time I've visited Indonesia.

Usually if we go to Indonesia to stop anywhere?
Usually a holiday to Bali, visit Irfan in Malang, and occasionally to Surabaya. My aunt lives in Surabaya.

A desire to move in here?
Want to really. I do have plans to move permanently here, but I still have a contract in Germany which should I finish. After that I went to Indonesia. Incidentally there are some bids are already working in Indonesia, but I also would think about it.

Do you enjoy living in Germany?
I do not like Germany a lot! Hahaha ... I'd rather select Indonesia, here the people good and friendly. In Germany not like that, people not friendly and seemed not happy. Anyway I like indonesian food. My favorite food meatballs. And in Jakarta, many shopping malls, many can I do here. In Germany I lived in a small town near Stuttgart, his name Knifflingen. There really is not no nothing. If you want to Why ya-doing have to go to other cities such as Frankfurt or Berlin. I often went to Berlin because my friends live there.
Since when did you become a model?
Since the baby. At that time I was taken a walk together mama, then suddenly there are people who approached the mother and offered, "What would her child be a model?" My age at that time was 9 months, and I finished commercials for a brand of baby clothes. As long as I had children continue to be a model, to this day. I once starred in a video clip for German musicians, but most of the work I do is modeling. Next I might want to be a movie star. Not in Hollywood, but in Indonesia.

Do you really have always wanted to be a model, or any other ideals?
I've just completed my college in the areas of Controlling and Marketing. If you do not become models, perhaps I will work in the field of marketing. I used to be sales at the car dealership in Germany.

Since when did you realize that you are famous in Indonesia?
Since Irfan so famous. Hahaha ... Suddenly aja followerku on Twitter to grow, so much really. They also send me a message via Twitter. Fortunately most of them friendly, no one is writing a weird message. If the road to the mall also now many who recognize, even asked for my photo and signature.

Are you really a fan of football?
Yes. From childhood I was already really like watching football. My sister is number one, Kim Jeffrey, are you playing football since childhood. Now he plays in Persema, with Irfan. My grandfather also had a ball player in Indonesia. His name Kwee Hong Sing. He is the first Indonesian national team member who is of Chinese descent.

Are you close with Kim?
Very close. Our age it is not much different, I'm 23 years old, Kim 20 years. I still have one more sister, whose name was Lee and age 14 years. But can say I'm closer to Kim. Every time there, we always chat via video chat on the internet.

It does what you hate most in this world?
I hate rats! My parents keep cats at home, and they like to bring home a small mouse to a cat food. I dont like it. I also do not like roller coasters. Never did I try to ride a roller coaster, was not interested. So if my friends all ride the roller coaster, I'm just waiting aja below. Hahaha ...

You often photographed sexy, even topless, in Germany. Do you want to do it in Indonesia?
No. Germany and Indonesia have a different culture. Images like that may be granted in Germany, but Indonesia did not like Germany. And I respect those differences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment