Because of Baldy, Jang-Corbuzier Similar Upin IpinThere are different with Deddy Corbuzier appearance. Yes, this time he always appears with the head pelontos. He said, to keep the image of her that bald. For that, he had to shave every other day.
JAKARTA-C & R / OMG-There are different with Deddy Corbuzier appearance. Yes, this time he always appears with the head pelontos. He said, to keep the image of her that bald. For that, he had to shave every other day.
"Every other day my head was scraped up like this (bald). My hair is typically hair fast numbuh. So, if didiemin wrote two days, beard and mustache had numbuh again," Deddy said when met at the press conference Masterpiece 2010 RCTI at Sultan Hotel in Central Jakarta on Thursday (09/12/2010).
Still Deddy said, thinking to membotakan head of the flashed a year ago because of boredom with her appearance.
"A year ago I was bored with the long hair with a painting on the head. Then when I got home I immediately get a haircut. Wife, mother, and direct management of shock, ask why?" Deddy said.
Having never shaving until the bald, first shave, Deddy head full of sores. "Two weeks I was not out of the house because of injuries," said Jang.
To date maintaining Deddy botaknya image, although many say he looked very funny. In fact, his own son told me he was like Upin and Ipin.
"That's my child instead of this happy with my appearance. He said 'father-Upin Ipin like,' I kept saying 'you want botakin father'," Deddy said, smiling. (Deva).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment