Julia Perez - Dewi Perssik conquest DND Awards
Julia Perez - Goddess Perssik, controversial artist duo who often make the realm of infotainment sensation homeland was not only good in the gossip alone. This time the two artists of this section have demonstrated accomplishments in the arena Dangdut Never Dies MNCTV Awards that was held as a form of gratitude program DANGDUT NEVER DIES musical event that has been running for one year.

The award is given to beings dangdut who have been involved in serving DND since the beginning until the first age.

Both Jupiter and the DP is still in the spotlight FPI successfully won awards in categories according to appearance. Jupe who in appearance is always sexy and unique costume successfully won the award for Best Costume category Shocking.

"I am grateful costumes turns out I got the appreciation from the connoisseurs of dangdut and I dedicate this to the fans to me. Regarding the spotlight FPI about fashion for me, I've changed by not showing cleavage to me. See've closed it?" Jupe said while showing the chest is already tight.

Found in the same place at Studio MNCTV, Jl. Door II - TMII, Jakarta, Friday (10/12) night, Goddess Perssik also do not want to lose sumringah. DP is famous for its rocking gergajinya won two titles in the category of Best Dance Energic and Most Romantic Couples category with her ex-husband Saiful Jamil.

"I dedicate this degree to make mom taught me that I was dancing and with this degree of evidence that shows a wobble I liked by the fans. But there are some bad news made me more mature in a swaying, like now I have no use rocking while lie, "said Goddard.

"Thanks to our fans both (Goddard and Ipul) who always expects us to remain united. While we're apart but our hearts are still one really. But I'm confused these awards would be put in where you? Kan we are no longer in the same house," said Saiful looks pleased as he glanced at Goddard.

Mat DND Awards, broadcast live by MNCTV on December 10, 2010 at 20:30 pm which was hosted by Indra Bekti, Lenni Tan, and Oni SOS. From the SMS poll the jury ultimately decided there were 8 winners from 8 categories contested at the DND Awards. Here's the list: 1. Most Popular Songs category: RT 5 RW 3 2. Category Goyang Most Energic: Goddess Perssik 3. Most soulful singer Category: Erie Susan 4. Most Romantic Couples Category: Saiful Jamil and Goddard Perssik 5. Costume Categories Most Shocking: Julia Perez 6. Best Singer category Fresh: 5 Weak 7. Most Favorite Singer category: Ira Swara 8. Top Episodes category: BHO Peng Pay (KPL / wwn / boo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment