Jadi Sasaran FPI, Julia Perez Jaga Sikap
Artist Julia Perez keep the attitude and the clothes worn following the plan of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), which will report actresses sexy open-aperture image. Even if reported, he was ready to give explanations about the pictures that are circulating on the internet.

"Brake yes, when I reported I'll give an explanation. On the internet, there are deliberately spread. I also sempet laporin this photo to the police.'s Also excited feared (reported). I'm also not a case of two unfinished. I hope there is a way out, "said Julia Perez when found in Studio Penta, West Jakarta, Wednesday (8 / 12).

However Jupa not mean a drastic change, which was considered excessive and said is not sexy anymore, but only restrict vulgar clothes as in the photos that have been disseminated on the internet that person.

"I do not know this (sexy) Jupe's character, because if different from characters also will be spelled Animashaun. I still think that is important sensual but not vulgar. Not like that on the internet wearing a bikini, tanktop," he explained.

Jupe own claim to know will be reported by the FPI related photos through the news section on the internet. Whereas before, a boyfriend Gaston Castano also has reported the case to the police the photograph.

"I knew from the internet from my friends if I want dilaporin related photos. Pas-remember oh I remember the first picture I laporin photographers to the police. Inget not? So there are a few photos that I report it because they intentionally spread my photos , "he explained. (MPA / gum / dar)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment