Tamara Bleszynski akan Melahirkan 17 Desember 2010JAKARTA-C & R / OMG-Tamara Bleszynski is awaiting the birth of first child of the marriage Mike Lewis. "Plan (birth) this month," said Liza, assistant Tamara, through bbm message on Friday (12/10/2010) night.
However, Lisa was reluctant to explain the place, date and sex of the baby is Tamara. "I'll let you know," said Liza.
The news is gathered, Tamara is expected to give birth on December 17, 2010. Joey's ex-wife Teuku also have reserved 514 rooms at super mini Medistra Hospital, South Jakarta.
During pregnancy, Tamara admitted to not having cravings. What cravings instead of her husband, Mike Lewis.
"He wants an ice cream and cake-kuean. Meanwhile, I myself did not experience nausea, and cravings something. I feel really lucky because then I can run the activity without the constraints of nausea. Enough given white rice and side dishes, I've pretty excited, "said Tamara when met while filming" Heaven For You "at the Artist Village, East Jakarta, and fasting.
Tamara and Mike got married at Villa Bayu Sabha, Uluwatu, Bali, on February 2, 2010, at 16:00 pm. Weddings take place in private. (Komar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment